Friday, May 23, 2008

The Sensational Six Meet Again

We got together with the sensational six plus three (sorry...no explanation on that) this past weekend and it was a ton of fun!

We had dinner at Ry's parents house and then played water balloon volleyball. I experinced a balloon to the head, and one to the backside, but overall made it out alright. It was a great evening. Oh! We also found out this weekend that we are soon to be plus 4, because James and Allison are engaged! Nikki is pregnant, but I don't know what that adds to our group (additional 1...? I don't know!). Congratulations to Nikki, James, and Allison!

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Ok, you are like super blogger with all your posts!! All your fun times look so great! Long beach, hanging with family and friends, it's so awesome to see you and your cute hubby doing so well!! :)

Dave and KayDee said...

Camille! I was so excited to see your blog! I haven't seen you in forever. It's good to see you're doing well. :)
KayDee
davekayd@blogspot.com

Aaron and Jen said...

What is you gmail address cuz my blog is private now

Anna said...

Hey! Found your blog. :) That's funny that you have a group of friends with a nickname. We also have a similar group of old college buddies (Rob's old roommates and their wives) who we refer to as "The Couples Club". It's fun to have groups of friends like this, eh?

P.S. You've been blogging for a long time! I read quite a few posts, but then I got tired and kinda just skimmed the rest. :) But I look forward to reading new posts in the future!