Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring Time is Finally Here....I think.

In the excitement of having a warm day (finally) Matt and I took our dinner down to temple square and ate outside in the sunshine and then took some pictures of the beautiful flowers and the temple. It was so nice to finally get outside for a change.



Isn't this picture awesome? Matt took this. He has quite the talent if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Well it seems that you are on a blogging spurt again. My favorite things from your latest posts are that flower/temple picture that Matt took and the post about Matt's dog...which actually made me cry. That is so sad. Poor Matt. Love ya.

The Goodrich's said...

That sounds fun, I love doing things like that. The temple looks beautiful. Good work, Matt!

korth fam said...

You two really are too cute together, as my grandma would say, "what a handsome couple" :) I agree Matt's pic is awesome. It reminds me of some of the shots you see on tv right before conference starts.