Monday, July 14, 2008

Balcony Gardening

Last year for my birthday my mom gave me a couple of nice house plants, which Matt and I promptly killed, on accident of course. Ever since then, the pots have been sitting with dead plants out on the balcony, so I finally decided to put them to good use this year. I picked out some flowers at Home Depot and tried my hand at a little gardening. Both plants have already grown a lot and look really good, so I must say, I'm proud!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

They look great, I have tried to grow flowers the last 2 years and every year I have killed them within a few weeks, so you are doing much better than I ever have.

jax said...

Glad to know that we aren't the only plant killers out there! We did the same thing...better luck next year! I stole your blog address from Heidi. Here is ours if you ever want to check it out!
http://bryanandlydia.blogspot.com