1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog (if you have one) and leave one about you.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hmmmm... I can't think of one. Okay.. just kidding. I remember how you have a major obsession with lifting me up and carrying me places. I remember how we rode the four-wheelers up at Bear Lake and one of them broke (or ran our of gas or something) and we had to get dad to come rescue us. I remember the night before I left for college you came and slept in my room and we had a big long talk about the most important things in life. I remember when you wanted to dress up in pioneer clothes and take pictures and you were 23 years old. (maybe 22). I remember having weigh-ins and I remember that you always try to talk in a wierd accent whenver you call... but you have never yet succeeded in fooling me. Is that enough?
I hope it is ok if I leave a memory or two... 1st of all I think we had a great apartment our freshman year at USU. Something I remember about Camille is that she is an excellent cook. Another memory I have is late one night you and Lauren got in a pen war (or something) and wrote all over each others legs and arms. It was so funny!! I have pictures of it. Also, it was fun to bring all of our mattresses downstairs and we all slept on the downstairs floor, for a roommate "sleep over party".
oh, I love your new background. :)
Camille I love what you've done with the place! (your new background that is) Ah memories of miss camille... K most of these are from "How to Succeed..." I remember goofing off during Mr. Burrell's notes, making up our own dance and words to "brotherhood of men" SOC, I also remember being in the same dogpatch group jr. and sr. year, those were some of the best dances in high school! Ah yes and who could forget homecoming our Senior yr. and making boutiners with you and miss lauren?! oh and I remember always being insanely jealous of you! :)
Hmmm...which one to choose! I would probably mention all the times you came over to our little apartment in Logan and we would talk about Matt...and whatever else came up in conversation!
Our long talks out on our porch...do you remember that? Also going to Tridell and Vernal with the Goodrich family!! What good times!
Where to begin! I remember all of our crazy Manti trips! Dancing the boot shootin boogie at Party Time, the cabin and pulling all our stuff up the mountain on a tarp! We've had so much fun together! Love ya!
Well... I can't give too many details, because if this went public, we'd both be dead meat. All I can say is, you, me, and krista in the attic room of an amazing house in Driggs, Idaho!... Pictures say a thousand words don't they! Love you!
Post a Comment