Has anyone besides me had terrible allergies this year? I just can't seem to take any medication that really helps...it is aggravating. A couple of weeks ago I was playing the piano for an outdoor wedding dinner. I took a break from playing to sit and eat and listen to the program. As I sat there, I noticed that I couldn't see out of part of my left eye. I asked Matt if there was something in my eye, and he just started to laugh, as did the rest of the table. This is why:


I don't know exactly what happened, but it was the weirdest thing. My eye just kept getting bigger and bigger all night! The swelling didn't go down completely until the next afternoon. Unfortunately the next morning I had a job interview with my eye still quite swollen...I had to explain that one to the interviewer!
Speaking of which, I recently resigned from my job and I am on a job hunt. If anybody knows of any great jobs out there, please let me know!
4 comments:
Interesting - Matt told me you'd taken up mixed martial arts.
Hey Ol' Fat eye.... you do look a little funny. Thanks for all of the updates on your life.
That is very sad. My allergies have been uncmfortable, but nothing like that. Did you take a benadryl to help the swelling go down?
I like zyrtec, have you tired it? and I like allegra, but it is prescription.
Ouch! That looks like it hurts!
Post a Comment