Born 12:58 AM on September 18, 2009.
6lb 6 oz, 19 inches
Little Cameron held out until early, early this morning to begin his journey in life. Little Cameron "decided" to (literally) show his face just a couple minutes before one in the morning (exactly two weeks and two minutes younger than his closest cousin). The labor took a little more than an hour, but was pretty smooth going and without any complications. Cameron is beautiful - he has long dark hair, deep dark eyes, , a hospital subscribed Mohawk, long fingers, long toes, and well...a long slender body in general. In Camille's words, "he's just the cutest baby I've ever seen!" Camille is doing great, a little sleepy and a little soar, but quickly recovering. Being a part of the birth of this little miracle was truly a time-stopping moment and holding him for his first couple of hours was surreal (with Camille completely conked out...I got him all to myself for the first couple of hours).
27 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! What a beautiful baby! Congrats you two! I wish we could be there, we will meet you soon enough little man!!!
Ryan and Nikki
Congratulations you guys!! He looks adorable :)
Oh my gosh! CONGRATS to you both! I've been dying to hear this update all morning!! Congrats, congrats, congrats. I hope Camille heals so soon.
Oh My Goodness! He is SO cute! Such cute hair too! Congrats you guys!
He's perfect. Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Hope all goes well. Enjoy your little one, they're so precious.
Oh wow! I'm so glad that everything went well!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for both of you about your new little bundle of joy! Good Work Camille! You're a hero!
I'm glad everything went smoothly. And what a beautiful baby boy! Cameron fits him perfectly!! Confrats you guys!
He is such a beautiful little guy. Congratulations! Camille I hope you feel good soon! No one ever really tells you about all the after-labor pains. Good luck! And enjoy every second of that little boy! They grow up so fast.
Congrats you guys!!!! He really is so so adorable!! I wish I could be there to come visit and hold him! Keep posting pictures and updates on the cute guy.
I sure love him!!
Congrats to both of you! Welcome to the parenthood club, it is the greatest :D Cameron is SO cute, I love love LOVE the Mohawk!
Congratulations!~ He's beautiful! And he has a remarkably fabulous name too.
YAY! He is adorable, and I love his name! Hope Camille gets feeling well too. I love his cute Mohawk! :)
What a cutie. Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! He's a doll. Hope both momma and baby are doing well.
Hooray hooray hooray!!! I'm so happy for you both! Always remember this day and how incredible it felt to hold that little newborn for the first time. I'm glad things went well and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! We are so excited for both of you!!! He's a cutie.
Congratulations! Welcome to the world baby Cameron!
Congrats that is so exciting and of course we love the name you chose.he is absolutely gorgeous
He is so cute! Congrats you guys, you are going to be awesome parents!
Congratulations you two! I am so excited for you! Your son is beautiful.
Congratulations! Cameron is a beautiful baby. We are so happy for you.
Dan and Brittany
Congratulations! Cameron is a beautiful baby. We are so happy for you.
Dan and Brittany
CONGRATULATIONS, Camille! He's so adorable. Good job. You'll just fall even more in love with Cameron. And P.S. I love his name! In case you forgot, that's my maiden name! I love it! Again, he's such a sweet baby!!
Congratulations! He is such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment