Thursday, June 17, 2010

Randomness

I was cleaning out the camera to begin yet another blogging update when I found some funny pictures I forgot about. I guess we switched out our camera card when we went to Nauvoo, and then switched back when we got home. The old one had some pictures on it still! Nothing special, just Cam being Cam.

Do you feel like you intruded on something private? I do. He looks ticked.
He loves his monkey and takes it to bed every night and for every nap.
We had an impromptu picnic with my siblings up Provo canyon. Good times.
Love the double chins.

Eating time is a messy ordeal at our house.
Cam was so tired he fell asleep on the couch one day...so adorable.
Messy, messy, messy!
Cameron has a tendency to throw his binky back behind the crib, meaning I have to crawl under there several times a day to retrieve it. This particular morning was just when he had woken up and Matt may have caught me taking a little nap under there!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

FREAKING cute pictures!!! The top one cracks me up... he does look a bit unhappy that you caught him! I still don't see how anyone thinks he looks like a girl... he is SUCHHHHHHHHH a boy. He's freakingggggggggggg adorable.

Aaron and Jen said...

I LOVE the pictures of Cam with his messy messy face! I barely even know that cute little boy!!! We'd better remedy that soon!

My 4 Gooches said...

Those pictures are adorable, Camille! Cameron is such a handsome little guy! So fun!