Matt turned 29 this past November. Whoa! 29! It seems like we were just in highschool! Since I'm not up to doing much right now, it was a really low key birthday. I felt pretty bad about it, but Matt is the best and just went with the flow. He made his own birthday pizza and cake and we had a little kitchen dance party and a movie. The kids thought it was fun to celebrate Dad. Happy birthday Matt! I promise next year will be 10 times better!
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to catch up on you! I hope these next few weeks pass so quickly and that recovery is ridiculously awesome and easy. (We can always dream, right!!)
Cam is so grown up! It is fantastic to hear about his school and that he is doing so well!!!
And I love the pic of Riley on the motel phone. Glad he made some time for you guys on the trip!
Post a Comment