Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving and The Christmas Tree!

We spent this Thanksgiving with my family at my parents' house.  The weather was nice, so the kids were able to play outside.  The cousins all had an awesome day playing together (except we missed Aaron and Rachelle and their kiddos).  I was pampered by everyone and didn't really have to do much of anything...thanks fam.

The day after Thanksgiving we also had Thanksgiving with Matt's family-and unfortunately have no pictures.  Ric and Nancy made a perfect dinner, I got a nice nap, and we played a wicked game of foosball.  Thanks for a fun day!

Finally, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had a little Thanksgiving get-together with the sensational 6.  Again...no pictures, but we had a great time catching up.  We are so thankful for our awesome friends and family.  We are very very blessed.

On Sunday we put up our tree and Christmas decorations.  Matt has another business trip coming up, and I knew if I didn't have him around, Christmas decor might be a no-go this year, so we decided to get it done earlier than later.  The kids are so cute with the decorations.  That day and the day after they spent all their time in the living room just looking at (and trying soooo hard not to touch) the decorations.  What a fun season!
















No comments: