Sadly after that he had to go off to work and school, but I had a great day babysitting, lounging and just doing whatever I wanted. Matt was able to come home early which is about when my Mom called. She was having a rough day and to top it off, her car died. We drove down there to run some errands, and then my Mom took me shopping for some new clothes. Finally, we ended the night by going out to dinner with my parents. It was really a great day.
Lucky for me, my birthday dragged out through the entire week! On Saturday my entire family got together for a birthday/welcome home Rachelle and Aaron/welcome Baby Luke to the family party. We had a great dinner, sparklers, fireworks and a lot of fun. Finally on Sunday we went to Matt's parents, where his Dad had made a delicious Salmon brunch. Thanks to everybody for a great birthday!





6 comments:
Camillio!
I'm so glad you posted all these fun family pics! I've been dying to see that new little baby Lucas! What a fun family reunion for all of you!! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday!! You deserve it! :-)
Camillio!
I'm so glad you posted all these fun family pics! I've been dying to see that new little baby Lucas! What a fun family reunion for all of you!! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday!! You deserve it! :-)
um...oops! Sorry if I sent a double comment! You don't have post all these little afterthoughts!
Congratulations Camille! I knew you could do it.
Hey Camille this is your cousin Emily. I saw your blog through Rachelle. Happy belated birthday! Our blog is private but if you are interested email me at christmantile@gmail.com. Wish Eric and Heidi our best on baby Lucas. That is so exciting!
Glad you had such a great birthday! Thanks for being such a great friend!
Post a Comment