Saturday, July 5, 2008

Returned with Honor

Two of my very best friends in the whole world got back from their missions last month. Lauren and Teran. These pictures were from Teran's homecoming. It sure it fun to have the SCC reunited! Welcome home girls!This is my best friend Lauren. We have been best friends since high school! Even though I'm married now and things are different, we did still take a night when Matt was at school late, and had a good old fashioned girl's night and a sleepover. It was a blast!

Lauren, me, Shyla, and Teran.

2 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I was actually wondering about Lauren the other day. Tell her hello for me.:)

korth fam said...

I quite enjoy your blog camille! And i quite enjoy all of your recent post! Oh and please say hello to Lauren for me! If you feel so inclined or have any extra time would you kindly send me her email address. Ah yes and one more thing, you are one hot mama, that is all! :)