Wednesday, March 9, 2011
He's Here!
Baby Tanner (no name quite yet) arrived at 6:48 pm. He weighed 4 lbs 8 oz, so bigger than the doctor thought, which is very good. He has lots of dark hair and at least sounded like he had a good set of lungs. He is currently in the NICU with Matt and will stay there. I'll be able to go see him once the epidural wears off. We are so excited! Thank you all for your thought and prayers. Keep them coming so we can have a healthy boy to take home in hopefully not too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations! Our prayers are with you that he will grow and recover quickly!
GAH!!! He's way big comparatively!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Can't wait to hear what you think of him! And yay for another dark head... maybe his will stay! :)
CONGRATS!!!! So happy to hear all is well so far!
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures and hear what name you pick! Hopefully he won't have to stay there too long.
YAY!!! Glad everything went well! Can't wait to meet him! Love that he has lots of dark hair!
Wow! Congratulations! Hope he is doing well! How are you doing Camille?
Congrats! Can't wait for pictures. Hope he continues to do well, and that you heal well and quickly, Camille. :)
My MaKelle was 4lbs 2oz and was only in for 11 days. Hopefully yours will be less or the same since he's a bit bigger. Can't wait to see a picture!
Congrats!!!! I hope he gets to get out of the NICU soon! Post pictures as soon as you can!
I just happened upon your blog. My baby was born March 10, 2011. I'm going to bookmark your blog so I can read more. Looks like you had a rough start but your little guy is doing well now. Your boys are cutie pies!
Post a Comment